Voilà
.........................................

9.17.2009

Spoiled Rotten

Oh my, I am spoiled rotten. Look what the husband surprised me with:





















photo courtesy of The Sartoralist

It's a gift that keeps on giving - the inspiration will never end!

Speaking of which, this recent Sartoralist look:






















Can be yours, thanks to Blog Goggles' fab vintage find (just throw on a smart little blazer and killer gladiators):























photo courtesy of Etsy

3 comments:

  1. your husband sounds awesome... and smart!! do you guys want to adopt me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stu! You lucky duck, Clayton knows you well if he's buying you this gift (and must have good taste of his own).

    I just discovered your blog - how fab! Love the pics, do you take them all? Would love to get together when I'm back in DC post-wedding/honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete